Sunday, May 6, 2012

Still here

I'm still here.  Life has gotten busy and something had to be put on the back burner and the blog happen to be what I chose.  I've been working on a few projects that have consumed all my time after an already full day of work.  But...... I have enjoyed every minute of it, it's something I needed to do for myself.  So I'll be back when I can and hopefully you'll keep checking in on me.  

The other night I took a walk outside and the crab apple tree was moving and buzzing with thousands of bees.  Of course I grabbed the camera to see if I could stop one of those bees in action.  I love that you can see the pollen on his legs.   He's a busy little bee.... I can relate to him :)


And one more just because I've been gone for so long.


Do something for yourself and if nows not the time then ask yourself "if not now, then when?"  

No comments: