Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Weekend - Saturday

Today started out okay, no sun but no rain either so I got started on some painting jobs well that came to a halt when the rain started and didn't quit.  So I cleaned the house and made a fabulous lupper (lunch and supper) for us.  John and I pretty much eat when we're both hungry and sometimes that doesn't happen until like 3:00, so lupper it is.  I'm loving the new Bud Light Lime-A-Rita.  It's so good and in such a fun can, if you know me at all you know the package is what sells it for me.  Make the can green and pretty and I'm sold.  John likes to spoil me with a salt rimmed glass n/ice and it taste even better.   



I'll be showing you some Jazzed Up Junk during this holiday weekend and throwing stuff in between now and July 25th so stay tuned.  If you didn't get to last years sale you can't miss this one.  More stuff, more fun and of course reasonable prices.  Here is last years sale.... here or here or here or here or here.  If you like that you'll flip over our stash that's already waiting for the sale.  




No comments: