Monday, May 14, 2012

Baby Bump + Sneak Peek

This young lady is near and dear to my heart and I can't wait to meet their little one and I can't wait to watch her be a mom.  I've watched Nikki grow from a little girl, through her teenage years, schooling, work, taking care of her Grandma, getting married and now having a baby.  

I remember the song her daddy wrote her on her wedding day...... one verse was to make them grandparents soon!!  Well here they are pretty darn close to that moment.  

I love me a perfect baby bump!!




They are both loving every minute of this time in their lives.  




One of Mike's t-shirts for Nikki to wear...... fit her perfectly


And of course Mike couldn't resist





Another thing Mike couldn't resist...... 




What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon, these two will make wonderful parents and I can't wait to snuggle with their little one.  

No comments: