Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Senior Sneak Peek

Amongst the Friday night Vintage Photos for Women's Weekend, the Saturday morning exercising, skin 101 class, setting up for my Saturday night showing, late lunch with the hubby, shower, dressed and I won't even go into the story of losing my hair dryer..... thank goodness for a travel hairdryer in my suitcase from back in the day when I did a lot of traveling for work.  A long night of wine tasting, spending time with my sisters, chatting it up with wonderful ladies at all our stops, running down mainstreet with empty wine glasses.  Rushing not once, not twice but three times to a store before they closed.  Getting to bed late, waking up early, spending time with all 3 kids, son-in-law and best yet..... all 4 grandchildren........................

I took Senior photos of a very handsome young man.      










Thank you Ben for being such a natural in front of the camera, you made my job a breeze.

More vintage photos again tomorrow.

No comments: