Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sneak Peak of Photobooth

Like I promised here are a few photos from Friday night.  We had so many laughs and so much fun I want to do it all over again tomorrow.  Thank you all for coming out and spending time being silly with me. 






The food was fantastic too..... right girls?


They were such good sports about this photo..... we cleaned them all up after they were done so no-one would see them like this {wink, wink}




Thank you Shawna and Lynn for helping out tonight and helping everyone be so relaxed in front of the camera.  Your accessory selection for everyone was fantastic.

I took over 1,000 photos and they will be up on the link soon.  I'll send you all an e-mail as soon as it's done.  I have more sneak peaks for tomorrow night, they are so fun.  I laughed a gazillion times while editing today I hope they bring back the same laughter for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE those ladies in green -they sure look like they were alot of fun!!!L! ;-)