Friday, February 25, 2011

Destination Medford = Womens Weekend Photobooth

 Tonight is the Destination Medford Women's Weekend and I will be at the Veranda for registration waiting for all these fun gals to come try out my photobooth.  I can't very well put other people in front of the camera doing fun things unless I try it out myself so here I am thinking...... and of course I got my list of things I need to do in my hand which does not including playing in front of the camera :)


I am so excited about this event, it's going to be so much fun for me and everyone in front of the camera.  I cannot find the words to explain how I am feeling so I wrote it down to show you.


So those were taken on Thursday night and here is John and I setting things up before the event.  Do I still look excited?



I have a busy weekend so I'll try to get some sneak peaks from the event up on Sunday, it's going to be so much fun.

No comments: