Saturday, February 26, 2011

Brothers Wedding

My brother Rusty got married today to a wonderful gal.  This family lived down the road from us growing up and I spent lots of time at their house, who would have known that we'd be celebrating a wedding together in 2011. 

Rusty and Barb have been together for a long time and finally decided to take the plunge.  Barb asked me to take one (1) photo for them on their special day.  She wanted one photo to be able to hang on their wall.  I accepted the challenge of one photo and most know before I even went that I'd fail.....  I took more like 200 ;)

Since Barb's request was one photo for her wall, that is what her sneak peak will be..... her one gorgeous photo of a very fun couple.  Congratulations Rusty and Barb we had a fantastic time and wish you many years of forever.



This was a relaxed fun wedding, they danced down the aisle to Rascal Flatts "Why Wait" which fit them perfectly.  I loved that part and can't get that song out of my head.... so In case you don't know the song here is a link to the video (now you won't be able to get it out of your head)

No comments: