Monday, February 28, 2011

More Photobooth Peeks

If you're getting married or a fun birthday or graduation party having a photobooth to capture all your guests in a zany fun way is what you need.  Who wouldn't want a photo like this to smile at every time you see it? 

 In 2004 my sister DiAnn had a 40th birthday party that all the guests dressed up like old people (so she wouldn't feel out of place about her age) (she was not impressed by the way, but it was so fun).  During the night Gayle, Starla and I had our picture taken with our fur coats, fake rotten teeth, cat eye glasses, skirt tucked into my nylons...... you get the picture, we were way cute.... I framed it in a 5x7.  It's one of my favorite photos it still sits on my dresser to start my day with a grin.  Had that photo been taken with us standing straight, regular clothes, "say cheese" smiles..... it would probably have just stayed in the scrapbook to be seen once every 5 years or so.   So if you looking for some fun way to jazz up your parties contact me for more photobooth photraphy information.  connie.hemmer@gmail.com

Now let's take a peak at more Destination Medford

You start by looking your best - apply lipstick if needed ;)


If you heard laughter on Friday night I'm sure it was coming from the Veranda.


Grab all your girlfriends for a weekend of fun


You may have to practice where to place your mustache and lips while your family gives you crazy looks....


You'll learn some things that could shock you


I give you time to feel the music....


and more "working the camera"


Thank you all again and last but not least 
XOXOXOXOX




No comments: