Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sock Viewing

You can call my family crazy but every year we have our childhood Christmas stockings travel through the family and whomever has them invites the entire family over to see them.  This year it was my dad's turn, so that means we've been doing this for 13 years, it's my dad's 2nd time around.  I'd like to know how many names we've added since his last turn but it was hard enough counting the amount of names we have total.  There are 69 names on these socks and there are 4 more babies and 1 wedding for 2011 so far....  Now that's a houseful!

That top row of the "older kids" is getting kind of full but the bottom row of "little kids" is trying to hold their own as well.


Here is this years Sock Viewing Host Dad and Joanne.


There is one mistake on this wall and if you are not my brother or sister and know what it is and leave me a comment I have a gift for you.   Wait let's clear this up...... I'm sure there are many mistakes (wink, wink) on this wall but I'm not talking thoooooooseeee mistakes, I'm talking a mistake.  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Connie Mae - I LOVE it that you share your pictures - why is there what looks like a christmas card....

wendy said...

I am not anonymous!!! but i do want to know why it's there??? the christmas card - at least that's what it looks like to me....

Connie said...

That is actually a photo of Gayle's puppy Molly, we haven't added everyone's pets to wall but Gayle's Molly is pretty special to her. But your looking in the right area :)