Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dani Senior Outdoor Freezing Cold Photos

 Dani wanted a few outdoor photos and with our freezing cold weather it's been a challenge to get them done but we did.  I got to wear 4 layers of clothing but of course I don't wear any gloves because I'm afraid of dropping my camera if I can't feel it with my hands.  My fingers were near frost bite and I think Dani's whole body was near frozen.  She kept pulling her hands inside her sleeves and I would say "I'm really sorry Dani but I have to see your fingers and hands".  I felt so bad for her but we got them done and she was a trooper.  Don't let the bright sun of this one throw you, I only used this area for her to warm up for a few minutes but I liked her shadow on the brick wall.





Gotta love a girl and her Mustang, and yes it started to snow.




Thanks Dani for being such a good sport.

No comments: