Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family photos + More Cold Fingers

Sunday after my cold senior session I decided it was so much fun that I'd do it again with this fun family.  We did only a few outside with a very fast prep time due to the little ones.  I love that the mom and dad wanted the photos to be their normal winter outdoor clothes.  The little guy is sporting the one eye snowsuit look that we all know so well.  No matter how hard you try to get those little ones to get their entire face out the opening they twist and turn making it impossible. 




We then headed inside the warm cozy cabin.  







These next two are my favorites and if it were my family they would be enlarged and hung on my wall.




The only reason they may not be enlarged is because by June this family will become 5. 





Congratulations and we'll see you again this summer.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

These pictures make me want to suck it up and take some winter photos! Love them!