Friday, December 31, 2010

And the Winners Are.....

Thank you everyone for your kind comments on both here and facebook.  I truly had a great 2010 while getting to do something I love.  I've spent time photographing family and friends while with meeting new friends along the way.  Thank you all and I hope to see you again either here or in person sometime in 2011.

Crazy as it may sound I still enjoy blogging a photo of the day (potd) even after 3 full years have gone by.  I feel as if each and everyone of you know more about me than I know myself, sometimes I do hold back and not quite tell you everything but most of the time I keep it real and share what I can.  After 3 years it will get harder to post a potd and/or a story that you haven't read or seen before but I'll do my best to keep you coming back in 2011.

Now what you've all been waiting for..... the winners

Blog Winners are - Kitty, Jennifer, Shann, and Shelly

Facebook Winners are - Miranda, Shelly, Lisa, Jamie

And......... you all know me by now I break my rules so for the bonus winners

Blog Bonus Winner - Roxie

Facebook Bonus Winner - Kelly E

This calendar really is a high point for those that have received them in the past and I'm sorry I can't give you all one (I would if I could) but if you would like to purchase one I do sell them for $5.  Send me a e-mail or facebook message to order.  connie.hemmer@gmail.com

Now for the POTD - My little Garrett-Man playing with the village at Auntie Gayle's. 



See you in 2011 - Happy New Year

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIPPY I WON!!! Thanks for the bonus Connie you know I Do love your calendar!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.... Happy New Year!!

PS love the pic. of Garrett:-)
Kelly E