Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Photobooth Type Fun

Every Christmas I take my camera with me to Gayle and Bill's house and it usually sits in my camera bag all day until I try to get at least one photo of everyone together. This year we had a bit different schedule than usual so the family would be popping in and out all day long so I decided to do a photobooth type thing that hopefully my family wouldn't think I was too crazy and participate. I decided to practice on Thanksgiving with the kids and let me tell you it was so much fun. Here are a few from Thanksgiving practice, Elly had lots of fun!!



Mallory didn't like the feathers.....


Elly loves her Grandpa




So I thought the background was a bit busy so I opted for a white table cloth that I refused to iron on Christmas morning..... looking at them now I should have stuck with the red or ironed, oh well it's the people that count right?

Here is the host and hostess of our Christmas dinner....



Our Christmas Dinner has been nick-named the Grinchmas for years and he always manages to make a visit.


Nice face Dan....  This cracks me up, if you know my brother Dan he's pretty reserved.


Gayle and Lynn representing Winter and Summer...



Okay so they did YMCA..... not so well though..... Adam knows a lot about the police lately so he just throws his arms up to surrender, Scott makes a not so good cowboy with his finger guns, Lynn is trying to show her muscles and knocks off Elaine's headdress as the Indian.....


Porter was a Rock Star in front of the camera as long as he could wear the hat, glasses, nose and feathers....


Garrett and his Mommy just being cute....


Don't eat dessert out of the center at any event that my family is at or you will get harassed.  We were taught to eat the dessert in rows and if you didn't want an edge piece you waited until a middle piece as open..... if you ate the cake out of the middle you probably belonged to Hayseeds family, they were spoiled and got to do that :)   Wally really hates it when this happens so after a full CSI investigation he blamed Rusty and we took the photos for proof.


I love that Kiana and Beau are posing so cute while Monica and Wyatt do their own thing and forget there is even a camera with a crazy lady taking their pictures.


Here's Randy with his beautiful family.... don't they all look alike?



Okay so if you're not bored to tears with these silly photos you can check out about 400 more that a put on a slide show.  The quality isn't as good as I like but with that many photos I would still be downloading the video 3 days later....   Here it is, now remember I warned you it was a lot of photos of people acting like silly fools.  Gotta love my family.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics.... glad i escaped it thou... ha ha ha

jules said...

That is so fun! I love it.

When I started reading the one about the cake I was thinking that I would have totally eaten the middle too....

Patti said...

I just want to go on record that I am NOT a middle eater!

Love the pictures!!

Deb said...

This looks like it would be a blast! Yes we are middle eaters unless it is a lazy daisy cake, then its all about the edges.

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics....looks like you guys had a blast!! But seriously, where does one find a stuffed crow???? LOL

L