Thursday, December 16, 2010

Miss El's Christmas Program

Miss El had her Christmas Program and of course Grandma and Grandpa wouldn't miss it for the world.  When El along with all the other kids get up on the risers they search the crowd for their families and don't stop looking until they find them.  I have never been a fan of waving crazily to my kids when their up there nor did I like them to wave crazy at me.  So El is taking right after them..... as soon as she finds us she just gives a big ole' grin and we grin right back at her.  




El always comes home with us after a program, she no longer even asks she just assumes she is riding home with us.  While we were walking to the truck I looked at her backpack..... there is no reason a 2nd grader needs to carry a backpack this full of books.  What size will it be when she's in High School? 

No comments: