Sunday, April 25, 2010

Iron Crop

 I'm working on getting Lynn a couple more iron shots to finish her bathroom decor but of course I don't like the take a photo of iron and call it good.  I need to challenge myself to something unique and eye-appealing. 


 I have lots of iron in my garden and I've taken lots of photos of it but nothing has struck me as "that's it" until today when I took one of the "nope that's not it" photos and cropped it differently. 
  
Now I think it works, love, love, love the one rain drop that hasn't fallen yet.



Not so crazy about my reflection in the center.  I look like I'm doing the squats from my Cross Fit class, I should be "that class kicks my butt, but it's my favorite".    Now it's off to bed 4:50 comes really early.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Yup. That totally works!! Love it!! Such an eye you have!