Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Brain

I like to use the right side of my brain, especially when the left side is tired. Back in High School my right side brain would have painted this photo.... now I have to rely on the camera and Photoshop. Which brings me to the Happy Tuesday, I am happy when using the Right Side of my brain. The other day Lynn and I walked through the art supplies at Micheals. Her and I could have looked and felt the paint brushes for hours and then we got to the oil paints..... Oh boy the heart skipped a beat. I want to paint so badly when I'm in that aisle, don't even open the oil paint and smell it..... it's all down hill from there. I haven't been able to shake the painting itch since that day so let's just paint a picture with my camera and photoshop.

No comments: