Friday, September 25, 2009

Copper Falls

Yesterday was grandparents day at school so John and I couldn't find a reason to go back to work on a Friday so we took off another day and spent it together. We drove to Copper Falls, I haven't been there since I was little. I only remember a couple things about it.... we went in the fall and there was lots of colored trees and the bridge we walked over was huge with lots of water rushing under it. I don't remember the walking but with 11 kids mom and dad probably didn't have us hike the trails. Well John and I did and let me tell you if there are marked trails John and I can still get lost.... we ended up on a trail that we don't think was a trail and it ended at the river with no way to cross, the only way out was to walk all the way back. We walked for 2 and a half hours up and down steps. I loved it, John on the other hand was shooting evil glances my way after about the first hour. :)

No comments: