Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yellow fields

So I'm driving home from class for the 3 day in a row, almost 8 hours of driving time I have put in already this week plus 27 hours of class and I'm not really sure what is whizzing by my windows since I've seen it all 2-3 times before I start to Make Stuff Up. Well this morning I grabbed my camera on the way out of the house just in case I needed it.... well I did. This field of sunflowers startled me since I've passed it everyday and now it's Day 3 and I finally notice to sea of bright flaming yellow sunflowers. I whipped that car around and stop to take a few hundred pictures. There is something about a field of sunflowers that says "be happy" to me so I actually posted 2 of my favorites for you to be happy with me.
Now I'll go back to my regular scheduled driving and listening without knowing what I'm even seeing or hearing!!




3 comments:

The Rau's said...

Does this field of sunflowers happen to be on "O"? Mike called me at 6:30am to tell me I have to go out by Kohn's and look at the fields of sunflowers. I told him to take a picture on his cell phone.....yeah right, sunflowers on his cellphone along with fish and hunting stuff.
That's funny that you both noticed this today.

Anonymous said...

they are so pretty I made them my background on my laptop- bit blurry but still very pretty

L

Natalie said...

They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your happiness :) They make me happy too!