Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Senior Pics

Such a handsome young man, it was a pleasure to take his Senior pictures. Here's a sneak peak.











If my baby was home tonight I could take a picture of his latest issue..... how many bones will a boy break before he grows up? So far it's been 2 and now it may be 3. Last night Adam was riding his pedal bike trying to do a wheelie (of course a bike has 2 wheels but Adam usually rides on one), and the chain came off and he flipped over the handle bars protecting his fall with his hand.... not such a good idea.
Shawna were you riding bike with him last night and pushed him off??!! We know you pushed him off the swing and green-limbed his arm when he was 5. :) just kidding
He comes home shows me his handlebar imprint in his chest, his wrist that he can't move.... so good mom that I am says "Put an ice pack on it and you'll be fine". Well this morning I got a phone call. "Mom.... I don't think it will be fine anymore". So we went to the doctor and had a few x-rays done, nothing is broke that they can see but the doc is not sure why he is in so much pain and having a hard time moving his arm/wrist. He is now splinted and goes back on Monday for more x-rays. But he must be doing better since I haven't seen him since we left the doctors office.

1 comment:

The Rau's said...

I haven't seen Adam since Sunday, honest!!
We haven't had any broken bones at our house so far....but I'm sure with 3 boys it's bound to happen.
Hope Adam is okay.