Saturday, August 23, 2008

Working on the inside.... finally

Today we decided to stay home and work on the inside stuff we have been putting off. John stained and varnished windows while I and Elly took off the wallpaper in the dining room. It took me 6 hours, what a mess and pain in the butt job. What was I thinking when I put that stuff up 17 years ago? I still have the computer room to do yet and then prime. I may get it done before the snow flies. John has 12 more windows, a front door and patio door to go yet too, but the one window that is done is very nice.... so nice that he let me tear off all the baseboards and we're gonna replace them too. The entire inside is getting a face lift. Here's El helping me remove the old paper.... yeah don't ask about the pink paint underneath... I'm not sure why I ever had a pink/peach dining room. Gotta love El's choice of clothes today, she dressed herself.

No comments: