Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Come on your not hurt

Come on feet your not hurt (anymore). Why can't I get back into walking? It's been so busy at work, at home, taking pictures, proofing pictures, decorating for weddings..... I got out of my walking habit and I can't get back into it, I'm still super busy but I have to start again.

These feet were fixed for walking and that's what I'm gonna do... maybe (read story below)


So last night I force myself to go for a walk and about 3/4 of a mile away a tractor and chopper box is coming towards me and I see that stuff (I think it's hay or silage??) flying out all over the road and will cover me when it goes by. My allergies are so bad when it comes to hay that I panic about what to do. I have a couple of options, jump in the ditch, run like hell (that ain't gonna happen) or pull my shirt over my head!! So I go for the pulling my shirt up over my head, don't worry I had two shirts on, turn my back and take the shower of grass pieces covering my entire body. The guy on the tractor had to be thinking "get a grip you stupid city girl.... go back where you came from.... afraid of a little hay.... go back and lock yourself in the house" Just then a bug flew in my eyeball and instantly hurt, I couldn't see, I rubbed and rubbed, poked, and tried to dig the bug out of my eye. My eye started watering so here I am stopped on the side of the road covered in hay with my eye watering like a baby. Now the 2nd tractor is coming down the road blowing the same stuff out every hole in the chopper box while that driver waves and keeps on going..... thanks buddy!! I can't get the stupid bug out of my eye... now what??? I finally got the bug pushed to the side so I can at least see again, shake myself off like a wet dog and finish my walk, and this is suppose to be enjoyable? John did come to my rescue and meet me halfway home to dig the bug out of my eye, and I did get back out there again tonight for a walk, it was uneventful except for 2 cop cars that had some truck and boat pulled over for at least 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Funny story!! I can so picture it too! You are so tan!! And your shoes are so white!! Did you photoshop? ; )