Sunday, December 7, 2014

Kayla Senior Photos

If you're brave enough to take the chance on the weather and fight the cold you can end up with some pretty amazing photos.  Kayla is not new to my camera and as always she really rocked her winter session.  


A little vintage film camera look.





Such a pretty girl she is and always willing to try out my new props.  





Today was a beautiful hazy kinda day which I LOVE for pictures and there was a gentle wind blowing that happen to be my friend once in a while.  




This girl loves my camera.


Cheeks were getting a bit rosy but looks ohhhhh so cute all in white.  




Then that wind I talked about...... he became very cold and not so cooperative but I love the messy/trying to control my hair kinda look too.  



Had a great time with Kayla and there was an Old Fashion waiting for me when I got there.  Sips while coming in to warm up..... PERFECT.



No comments: