Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sneak Peek and G-Man

This sneak peek is so late but I've haven't even had a spare minute (hour) to upload them.  Thank you Shannon and Tommy for being so patient waiting for them.  Your little girl is such a cutie-pie and I've enjoyed watching her grow through your visits for photos.  It's hard to believe she is already 18 months.  

Her Grandpa was a fireman and so we incorporated his vintage items into the shoot.





Madelyn loved to sing songs and here she is singing "If you're happy and you know it".  She pushed her little fingers into her cheeks with a big grin.





We tried a little vintage as she hung out in the suitcase.  






A cute little storyboard of Madelyn, she has many faces and lots of actions to share.


Our little Garrett is having surgery tomorrow, he will be fine but my mind has been with him and his mommy a lot lately.  Tomorrow will be a long day until I get my text message to say he is in recovery.  


1 comment:

Lynn said...

I didn't know Garrett was having surgery!!