Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shannon's Yellow Love

My daughter Shannon loves, loves, loves the color yellow and has since she was old enough to say it.  For her 5th birthday she didn't care what she got for her birthday gifts as long as they were yellow.  I remember she got a dozen yellow roses, yellow balloons, a yellow sweater, a big bird birthday cake.... I can't remember the rest but everything was yellow.

My clotheslines were always full of yellow clothes.... she still has a love for yellow but not quite like it used to be.  Shan this one's for you before this sunny yellow flower is gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! Yes I still love Yellow!!! And eveyone knows that, even the girls at work! Thanks for the AWESOME Picture, Spring Come SOON!!!

Shann

arturlington said...

Love the yellow! I think this ought to be next March's calendar pic!!!