Monday, March 14, 2011

Lynn's Maternity Peek

Lynn had a doctor's appointment last week and she called me on the way home.  "Mom we have to do my belly shots now, the mid-wife said I have the perfect baby belly so let's do it before it turns big and gross."  I think her belly is cute right up to the day the baby is born, she of course didn't want to wait any longer.  Lynn is a planner and a list maker... she likes to have things crossed off her list and this is just one more thing to cross off before baby comes.  

You can tell that these two spend lots of time together.  As soon as Lynn was sitting on the floor eating ice cream Mally plopped right down and grabbed the pickle.  They sat there sharing pickles and ice cream just like it was their daily snack time.


Mally has been sick for the last week and needed so much Mommy time that today she was feeling a little better and didn't want Mommy to hold her at all.  But she did give "baby brotder" a kiss.


This next photo is my favorite. 

Baby still needs time to grow, but pretty soon we'll get to take photos of the little man.  This weekend I get to paint his bedroom..... another item to cross off the list :)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love love love them! My sweet baby girl eating pickles! : ) Guess who asked for an "ice cream cone" last night? We put it in a bowl this time instead of eating right out of the carton. ; )

Anonymous said...

love them!!! your daughter is as beautiful as her mother - and that little grand daughter is got to be the cutest little girl I have ever seen - except of course my girls :


Hugs
Tana

arturlington said...

Breath taking!