Friday, March 18, 2011

More Lynn Maternity Photos

I wanted to make sure Lynn was okay with these being posted and after a few days she decided it was okay.  I think they are beautiful, I think she's a naturally beautiful person but of course all mom's think they're kids are the smartest, cutest, funniest.... and they are, because they are YOUR KIDS. 

I remember the days of me being pregnant with Lynn, I was young, I looked just like this (only 80ish hairstyle), you couldn't tell I was pregnant from the back.  I remember walking down the street to the post office and everyone wondering when I was going to have that baby.  I was huge.... (Lynn was 9#2ozs.)  The night Lynn was born we were celebrating my Dad and John's birthday at mom and dad's tavern.  I felt funny that night and there was this friend of the family, Grease, he kept telling me how fun it would be to deliver a baby on the pool table.  We spent the whole night there and when I was really feeling sick and wanted to go home John's brother Paul thought they should finish the pitcher of beer before we left...... ohhhhh I forgot to tell you.... I'm 3 weeks over due.  We sat at the bar as they finished the pitcher.... then, as my dad calls them , "a belly rubbing song" was played by the band so John and I danced..... I finally talked him into taking me home at 2AM.  John decided to take the long way home and go through town, I was so mad since I wanted to go home as fast as I could.  Well it was a good thing he decided to drive through town and then he decided to stop at the hospital to find out why I felt so "funny".... I was in full labor, you should see those nurses fly, they really know their stuff..... 1 hour later Lynn was born.  The nurses that night thanked me for coming in since they had to miss the big birthday party, they were happy I brought it to them.  

Here's my baby girl that started this family out.... with a fantastic ending to her dad and grandpa's birthday party.


Little baby "Lovey" will be very proud of his momma, she is a glowing pregnant mommy.


1 comment:

arturlington said...

These are outstanding! They make me want to have another (but only if you would take pics!) Lynn is so lucky to have you and your talent to document this time in such a fantastic way