Saturday, March 12, 2011

Miss Ava's Sneak Peek

Miss Ava came to help me out today.  She will be 2 real soon and looks just like her mommy.  Her mom almost called to say she couldn't come because Ava woke up in a grumpy mood and she thought this session would not go so well.  This is the first photo I took, I think mom will be pretty impressed with how her little girl turned her grumpy mood into a sweet lovable little girl.



Ava is wearing the dress that her grandmother wore when she was a little girl.  This is just the slip....


This is the crocheted dress that goes over the top of her slip.  Grandma added some fun ribbon and Ava added the personality...... doesn't get any better than this.




Her cousin Jett came along and let me take 1 photo of him, he's such a handsome young man.  Okay that's it now let me go back to playing with Adam's legos.




No comments: