Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

I was taking photos of our Thanksgiving tablescape and Mr Adam walked through and since I don't get many pictures of him anymore I thought I'd keep this one.  Sorry you all have to see him without a shirt on, it's a good thing he's part of the blurry background or I'd have all the girls knocking down our door...... and before you all call the police I do feed him, I know it doesn't look like it.


So now to the important stuff.  Our Thanksgiving meal was fantastic, everything was perfect the turkey was beautifully brown and carved just right, the stuffing was not too dry or too wet, the mashed potatoes were smooth and creamy, the corn was cheesy and delicious, the buns were browned and warm with butter melting down, the gravy was just the right thickness.  All the kids were there, the grandkids were all humming as they ate.... I breathed in a thankful breath and thanked God for giving me such a beautiful family and letting us all be together around this table of delicious food.  And then I seen IT........ I couldn't believe my eyes, it was happening in my own house around my own table and from my oldest grandchild.  I jumped up with disgust and grabbed my camera so I could show you what I seen.

THIS


Can you believe it, I couldn't believe I seen it with my own eyes and was sitting across the table from it.  In case you missed it which I'm sure you didn't I zoomed right in for a closer look.


Then she tries to hide it from me...... too late I already seen it.   Yes her food is touching..... like really touching and she did it on purpose.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

At first glance it looks like Adam is naked!! And I'm going... what in the world... why... he can't be... oh I see his pants. And girls who are knocking down the door after him... when he turns around he is rocking the beer gut! ; ) Mom, I could totally go for another serving of this meal! I'm still craving it! It was so good! But next time Jesse is sitting by Mallory so she eats all of his corn and stuffing! : )