Monday, November 1, 2010

Garrett is 2

 Garrett turns 2 today, he is our little man and turning into a lovable little guy every time I see him.  I drove over to his other grandma's to take his pictures and he's outside with daddy but gives me a big ole' smile when I drive in.  Then I get out and tell him "come here buddy" and he stays right where's he's at..... "Come here buddy", doesn't move...... Daddy says "okay you can go" and he comes running with his little arms up waiting for me to grab him and give him lovens.   Oh I love this little boy and with these beautiful blue eyes who could resist a little lovens.... 

Most of the photos were grumpy looks but Shannon really likes the "real pictures" and not the cheezy smiles so we get what we get.  And I'm with Shan, the real looks bring feelings into the photos, even with this grumpy ole' look.


Shan tried to take the hat off but he kinda likes his hat, so on his head it stayed.  He's really good at ignoring me.... can you tell.


We love to climb....


But we don't like it when Daddy leaves me up here on this car.  He's such a little fart and this photo shows his little size.


Happy Birthday little Gar-Man, we love you

No comments: