Thursday, November 18, 2010

Leather Crafter

I took photos for a local leather crafter today.  He is making leather stamped gun slings and they are beautiful.  Beautiful is probably not the word to use for manly gun slings but I don't know how else to describe them.  The minute I put my hand on this sling visions of my sister Sharon came back to me.  Sharon is an artist of everything and at one time she stamped leather and all the boys in the family got leather wallets or belts.  She can paint, sew, draw, knit..... everything and anything that can be done, she can do it.  When we used to draw names for Christmas all of us would dance a little jig, rubbing it in everyones face if one of the Well's got our name because we knew something home-made was coming our way. 

I'm thinking the guys in this family are going to be dancing the same jig this year if one of these slings is under their tree. 
Smell that leather, feel that texture, touch that home-made gift..... oh yeah





Let me know if you'd like one of these for the guys in your life, I can hook you up.

No comments: