Friday, August 6, 2010

Sites of Vacation

2 days spent on the water...... ahhhhh pure heaven.  Floating around for 10 hours stopping on land to grab a couple fruity drinks and empty the bladders (btw - this boat has a bathroom) it doesn't get any better than this.




We came for a rib fest and so far the first night we missed ribs by 4 people...... yep the table before us got ribs and then she came over to us and they were out!!  Oh the smelled so good and looked fabulous, dripping in BBQ sauce, everyone around us licking their fingers, moaning with the incredible flavor.....That's okay we have all weekend to eat ribs, right??  Did I tell you my favorite meal is BBQ Ribs and we are headed to a 3 day Rib Fest with a competition just like on the Food Channel?  I ordered chicken (surprise!), I'm so predictable, I order chicken sandwich, chicken strips, chicken wraps, chicken.... chicken..... chicken and when I'm really feeling crazy I order a cheeseburger. 

No comments: