Monday, August 16, 2010

Hemmerfest 2010

This year Hemmerfest was a bit scaled down from 2009 but was still a really good time.  We didn't really know if we could even have it or not with all the rain we have gotten.  We started on Saturday with a hayride, ate lots of yummy food that was deep fried, grilled, smoked.... and everything else inbetween.  The day was nice and hot (just the way Hemmers like it), the band started and the crowd kept coming.  The 1st rain shower sent a few people running for home but those that took shelter inside and under the porch got to enjoy another set from the band.  The 2nd rain shower we danced right through it.  As I'm loading the Jeep (thank goodness Garrett and Shannon helped us put the top up and the windows in) I looked at the last of the people dancing in the puddles and thought I would take my first and last picture of the day. 

I thought this would be a great Step Back Monday Photo



No comments: