Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ashley and Kevin's Wedding

This last weekend John and I traveled to our goddaughters wedding in southern Illinois.  When I say southern I mean waaaaayyyyyy down south.  As you can tell they are in full summer and we were loving every minute of it.  Temps in the upper 80's to 91 when we left.  

I had the pleasure of giving Ashley a gift she will treasure forever, her wedding photos.  I'm not a wedding photographer, but for Ashley I couldn't have been more pleased when she asked me.   

Our trip was great, the wedding was beautiful and our visit was priceless.  I have so many favorites that it's hard to chose a few and with a busy schedule when we returned I managed to get out three of my favorites to hold over some family members that are begging to see them.  

Their wedding party in the same driveway as their engagement photos.


One of my favorites with the two of them sharing a moment alone.  It's a busy day and sometimes you need to let the bride and groom just have some quiet time and spy on them with your big lens.  


Couldn't resist having Ashley spin a few times in between the white pillars.


We love you Ashley, more than words can say.

No comments: