Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sneak Peek + Family

It's time for nice weather and photo shoots that can be outside.... but if it's not nice weather (cold, rainy and windy like on Winnie the Pooh) we can still have fun photos.  

While Miss "B" caught a few more zzzz's in the car the boys did just like their Mom asked.  They knew how important this photo session was going to be to her.  I'm not sure what she was worried about.... they were fantastic.



Miss "B" is the finishing touch to such a cute family.




Oh I love how stinkin' cute she is and mom was worried about her "stranger danger" stage.  She is a whole 1 year old now!!!!   No signs of any stranger danger, she was all smiles.


I love to capture the kids when they are being themselves.  From what you can see here they all love their little sister and fight each other off to protect her.  She was one tough little 1 year old, she fought them off just fine.


I'm sure mom will be quite pleased with the photos we captured even if we didn't have sunshine and freedom to run around outside.   The great thing about photos is you can stop the moment and have the memories forever no matter where you are.  

Thank you all for helping me continue to do what I love and filling my morning with laughter from all your silliness.


No comments: