Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Morning Changes

We've had a change here in the mornings that has taken some getting used to.  John has been getting up at 4AM for 27 some years and last week his hours changed.   He was loving his new hours and couldn't wait for them to start..... me on the other hand was going to take some getting used to someone in my space.  I love to push the snooze and John is a non-snooze pusher, he hates to hear the snooze be pushed and we both have to get up at the same time now.  I sleep on the other side of the bed so I would have to climb over him to push the snooze or we could switch sides...... neither one of those options were going to work.  My hubby was loving his new hours so much that he decided to set the alarm and push the snooze for me and go downstairs to sit in the livingroom while I get to enjoy 9 more minutes of sleep.  It's really been working out quite well since I just throw my gym clothes on, pack a bag, brush my teeth and out the door I go while he gets ready for work.   

This is what I see now when I leave the house...... a light on, that's so weird.

No comments: