Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Something looks wrong

That's what John said today when he picked me up for lunch "something looks wrong". Hummmm I can't hide anything from him but of course when your legs are walking one way, your middle section another, your butt is sticking out as your kinda hunched over and your eyebrows are bunched up in pain, it's hard not to notice something is wrong...... yep my back went out today, I'm not sure where it went and why it didn't take me with it.

I don't have time for this, I'm a busy girl and have places to go, things to do, people to see.... why now?? I still had a few things to do after work and I did them but in constant pain while being a little crooked I then set my camera and sent John outside to "get the shot". These icicles are going sideways and kinda reflects how my back feels. Hopefully a little core exercising and ice packs tonight I'll be good as new tomorrow.


3 comments:

The Rau's said...

This is too weird....I drove by your house today and saw the icicles hanging sideways and wanted to call you and tell you to get a picture of them. They look so cool.
Hope your back feels better :)

Anonymous said...

Feel better!

mjas

Photos by Julee said...

Get better Connie... Nothing worse than being sick, laid-up etc, especially when you are as "busy" as you are. No time to be "laid-up".