Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sliver of Life

As I'm stopped in the middle of the road taking this photo this morning my cell phone starts buzzing in my pocket and scares the bejeezes out of me. It's early why is someone calling me.... it was my girlfriend making sure I was getting pictures of the beautiful morning. Does she know me or what? As I'm chatting with her driving to work, catching up on things my cell phone dies. Gosh-dagum dead zones.... I call her back, nothing. I call her again.... nothing. I call her again I'm almost to the area of the living cell phone waves so what's the problem.... Now I have a dead battery. Who needs these dang cell phones?

Here is the sliver of the moon that caught my attention this morning.



The sliver in our lives for a short moment, the beautiful ways that God gives us signs ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I we need cell phones:) Love the pic. It was a beautiful morning.
Di