Friday, September 9, 2016

Machon Family - Sneak Peek

It's been awhile since this family was in front of my lens.  Those years when I see babies every 3 or 6 months soon are replaced with once a year.... {insert sad face here}
 
Emmett and Owen have grown into fun little personalities.  Their smiles are contagious so don't say I didn't warn you this post will make you smile. 
 
 
Pictures were taken at Grandma and Grandpa Machon's house and there is certainly a lot to see and explore there.  Time for the smiles to start.....

 
Now who wouldn't treasure this photo in 5, 10, 20, 30 years?


Owen was my goofball this year but that is what makes this photo.....



 
Grandpa is a pilot and his airplane was in this shed.  Didn't think it would be a good idea for me to ask him to back it out..... maybe next time.



 


 
Dad's old truck is also parked there and that was backed out and used for some fun shots.  Boys were climbing around in the box so I got mom and dad and a bit of Owen's elbow, it's a cute little elbow though.


Spiderman was there too....
 

 
Now the sun has lowered a bit for a photo of the family in the truck with not so much sun flare.  It's amazing what 5 minutes will do.


 
I love this family and I treasure the friendship Tina and I have and that I can give her memories of her boys that she will have forever.  

No comments: