Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Gone Fishing

Layden is 6 months and he's so darn cute I can't wait to share one of his photos from tonight.  I set up the props before anyone arrives and John says "what if they don't fish?"  Me "doesn't matter it's darn cute anyway"

I had this brain storm idea on my drive home and raced around to make it happen and the results are so darn cute it was worth the stress.  Layden completed my idea perfectly, you never know when something will pop in your head.  :)


Now the hard part is deciding if I like the color or sepia better....... oh heck mom get them both printed huge and never take them off your wall.


Layden is Baby A's little cousin and I'm sure those two boys will be gone fishing many times to make this photo correct.

Layden did so well I'm sure I'll be sharing more of his photos soon.

No comments: