Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Jazzed Up Junk Sale Tomorrow

It's Tuesday night and I just took a couple pictures as we were trying to set up for the sale that starts tomorrow at 4:00.  We feared rain and when you're prepared it doesn't happen so we got a tent set up, hopefully we don't need it.  There is seriously so much stuff that we cannot fit it in the garage and in the tent so we have to finish tomorrow and pray for nice skys.  

Everything we have is worthy of it's very own photoshoot to shows it's cuteness but I didn't have the time or the space so this is what I got.  You will not believe this sale, I don't believe it and I've been living it.  















See you at the sale..........   Intersection of CTH O and 13 - 2nd house east on O - Watch for signs and we do not open till 4:00 but you are more than welcome to come wait in your cars or driveway.  I'm very excited, I hope I can get some sleeps in tonight.

No comments: