Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our staycation is over

What a fabulous week we had, it was beautifully hot weather and lots of sunshine.  My favorite type of staycation is HOT weather, get up early...... well not quite as early as I usually do but of course my eyes popped open at 5:15 every morning.  Just wait till tomorrow morning when I have to get up for boot camp again, it's amazing how fast our bodies slide back into pre-fit heavy sluggish mode.  When we got up it was breakfast outside, working around the house and bumming in the afternoon. 

My sister-in-law and I are working on a Jazzed Up Junk Sale in 10 days so many of my hours were spent buying, painting, pounding, planting, sanding, waxing, staining...... junk.  We have so much stuff and it's all so cool I want to keep everything.   I will share some photos with you soon.  Everyone who comes over can't wait for the sale..... it's going to be so fun, we love transforming junk but our houses are getting full so it's time to share with others.  

Now for a photo.  


Just in case he wasn't close enough for you to see his polka dotted body.... how fun to have a polka dotted body.


We should get back to the regular scheduled program this week.  Thank you all for coming back to check.


No comments: