Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jazzed Up Junk in Action

The last two days were simply amazing.  The gals and guys that came out in the triple digit heat wave to attend our Jazzed Up Junk sale are true treasure hunters.  I can't begin to describe the first few hours of the sale, they were touching to me and something I will never forget.  The ohs, ahs and wonderful comments from all of you is truly rewarding.  The response and adrenaline that surrounded us has already caused the plan for Jazzed Up Junk 2nd Addition.  

For those of you that waited patiently for 4:00 in the dreaded heat on the steamy hot blacktop, thank you.  Those of you that had to park so far away and walk in the dreaded heat, thank you.  Those that found treasures, thank you.  For all you crafters/artist that came to browse for ideas, thank you for the compliments.  For all the e-mail and phone calls I received last night and this morning from many of you with such kind words, thank you.  It may seem funny to you but I am speechless, I love you all.

During the first hour I forgot or didn't have time to grab my camera for a photo but as I took a break (snuggling a sweet baby under the shade tree) I snapped a photo just to remember the moment.   


 Last night as we're trying to fit a chair in someone's car (it didn't fit) John says "this is your next vehicle"

Vacation day, empty truck and crazy blondes.......Jazzed Up Junk is already shopping for the 2nd addition.

No comments: