Sunday, July 17, 2011

More Jazzed

This weekend was one full day of photoshoots and more jazzed up junk finishing touches.  I'm sure the moms won't mind if they don't see their peaks tonight as long as their is sneak peaks of jazzed up junk.  The first mom of the day was wishing she had a bigger car or a trailer with her to buy as much stuff as John was trying to sell her.  As I took photos of her son she window shopped the jazzed up junk and then when he brought her in the house and started selling MY furniture I was happy she didn't have room in her SUV, my house would have been empty.  

The next two mom's can't wait for Wednesday for the sale to start.  This is not your everyday Garage Sale, this is a unique sale that you can't miss.  Today we got everything together in Jeannie's garage.  She told Ed that he would have to park one of the trucks outside but the other truck could still park in the garage until Wednesday......... well both trucks are sitting outside and there is so much personality in that garage I wanted to sleep in there tonight.  

If you're looking to decorate your patio, sun porch, or even your house with fun personality this is the sale to see.  

Wednesday 4-8, Thursday 8-4 
13 and O intersection turn to the east and it's the second house on the right.  Now two peaks.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! When I saw these pics I was so excited my heart was doin' pali, pala, palp...I almost had a heart attack! Wanted to do a drive by on Sunday, but Wally wouldn't let me. I can't wait!!!
Elaine

Lynn said...

This so feels like Black Friday. I would like a post of you in your red jump suit being like the Target Lady. Please. Pretty Please!