Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Wedding Wonderland

Our bride wanted her wedding to be a winter wonderland.  She didn't care about any of the decoration details because she knew we would take care of everything.  Her words were "I love bling" and bling is what she got.  I wish I could have seen her face when she walked into that hall on Saturday afternoon, it was a beautiful silver and aqua winter wonderland.

And their were tons of cupcakes..... we had to have two cake areas and then the head table was lined with cupcakes with 2 huge boxes still in the kitchen.  I dropped one while putting them out and ohhhhh they tasted heavenly.

My favorite wedding decorations are the winter themes, it's a bit cold during the loading and un-loading but the results are totally worth it.



1 comment:

arturlington said...

terrific! It makes me want to get married!