Saturday, January 15, 2011

Perkinstown Snowshoe Tramp 2011

What a beautiful day for a snowshoe race. 

Last night we got a couple inches of fresh snow, the sun was shining and the sound of 300 people coming at you was quite the way to start the day. 

Mr Perky you better get out of the way!!!!



The sound of this is incredible


Oh crap IIIIIIiiiiii better get out of the waaaaaaaay!!!!


This smile is from my sister Starla crossing the finish line..... it says it all for those that came out to run the race and finished within their own goals.  I give Starla lots of credit for running this race and doing sooooo well.   We timed her with the timestamp on my camera as I shot her at the cross of the start line and again at the cross of the finish line. 


These are two hot bunnies


And my niece Megan, she's still running after the finish line.


Our WADAL Plastics Team...... yeah!!!


And the Weather Shield Team Photo, gotta love the excitement they are sharing within themselves and each other.


Okay time to walk 1 mile to the truck as I can't feel my finger or toes.....

Feeling kinda guilty for not running the race after almost a year in the gym,
maybe that's my goal for next year.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I agree with you, the sound of everyone running at the start of the race is amazing. This is the first year in a long time that Chris and I missed the race.