Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feeling the love.....

Not!!!

Okay so which one of my wine drinking, loving girlfriends told me there was a new Raspberry Munson Bridge Wine? 


Yep there is a new Raspberry, and you all know that Raspberry Wine is my favorite and the fantastic part about this Raspberry Wine is there is chocolate with it.  Not even kidding.


So with me having to increase my fruit and vegetables per day, just because I think that I should.   Tonight I decided that drinking wine for supper would be a serving or TWO of fruit.  Right?


So to what wine drinking girlfriend do I owe the thanks for letting me know about this new flavor????


None of them, yep you heard me right.... no one told me.  I had to find this on the shelf of a local gift shop on my lunch hour and went HA (yep out load) a new wine.... I thought I was a case member????  And then to top it all off, IT'S THE ONLY ONE LEFT

(Yes this is a Women's Weekend Wine Glass from last year.   Sounds like a really good time is going to happen in 2011 so call and sign up now. ) 


Want some?  Come on over.... it's the last bottle.


heee heee heee  {snort, snort}

5 comments:

wendy said...

Connie Mae....that's not nice - NO ONE told me either - you are a bully!!! LOL

jules said...

That one is my favorite!

Patti said...

You are a silly girl ;) Love It!!

Tina said...

Cute, very cute!

Lynn said...

Save me 3 sips... until May!! Teehee! Chocolate Raspberry! Are ya kidding me? Hurry up May... Momma needs a drink! Hahahaha!