Sunday, January 2, 2011

Babies sharing the blog space tonight.

I have two babies that will share the blog space tonight and then they will share again tomorrow night.  I couldn't decide which baby to post and I loved both of them, and their parents, so I thought sharing would be the best choice for all of us.

Miss G is 6 months and a joy to her mommy and daddy. 


Miss M is 3 months old and she is her mommy and daddy's pride and joy...... and I think Miss M kinda likes her Grandma too.


Miss M is wearing the same dress that Grandma had for all 5 of her daughters.


Miss G wearing the hat Grandma requested.


Miss G with Mommy and Daddy

And Miss M getting a little downtime with Mommy


Loved the baby time this weekend, now we're back to 5 day work weeks...... I haven't worked 5 days since November, this could be a loooooooong week.

2 comments:

arturlington said...

If I ever have another one, you HAVE to come take photos! I love your work!!!

Anonymous said...

the photos look awesome.. and I love the new logo..very classy!!!

L