Monday, November 2, 2015

Shannon and her little family

Shannon had me take their family pictures on Sunday also.  Elly is growing up way to fast and Garrett seems to be right behind her.  


Elly needs to eat a sandwich don't you think?  





Garrett turned 7 yesterday and I needed updated pictures of him.





I love the little turn of his mouth on the left side.  He's so stinkin' cute.


Then I tried to get him to smile BIG


Nope Grandma I'm not doing it....


Okay maybe just my little smirk on the left side....


Little more.....


Almost there.....


Yep there it is...... Toothless grin and still dang cute.


And then our Elly girl who loves the camera.





She's a poser and I don't have to tell her anything she just does it....


She moves some way or another after every click of my shutter....


She's my feels comfortable in front of the camera girl.....


And the camera loves her....


She is almost a teenager but her natural beauty will continue to shine through.


Love this little family so much and had a great day together.  Garrett told his mom when they got home that it was the best day ever..... I have to agree with him.


No comments: