Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ali Senior Photos

I met Ali when she was about 2 years old, her mom was friends with my friend.  We met a few times and instantly had a connection with kids, family, scrapbooking and her laughter.  She died when Ali was about 3.  Ali was one of her 4 children that she left behind, it was a sad few months as her mom fought to not leave her children but as we all know God has other plans for all of us and his plan for her was to find her place in heaven.  

Today I met up with Ali again for her Senior pictures, she looks just like I remember her mom and now since I heard Ali laugh tonight I can hear Suzanne all over again.  

When I seen Ali I screamed "oh my gosh perfect boho-chic style"..... Suzanne good friend Lisa who has been there for Ali says "what the heck is boho?"  This my friend is perfect boho style..... on a pretty young lady.





Ali wanted a picture with her mom's photo so we incorporated it into her session.  


Hard to take pictures when your eyes are all watery.







As we were at this spot the cops were surrounding the building with sirens and lights.  
Ummmmm should we find a new location?  


Ali is a hunter and can still pull off the boho look.






Such a great night with Ali and Lisa.  Suzanne your daughter is pretty amazing, just like you.  

No comments: