Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Earl Emmerich Reunion 2015

This last weekend we had our 1st annual Earl Emmerich Reunion Bash.  We've decided that our family is large enough to be considered a reunion so we got to planning it a few months back.  We had such a great time with all our activities and nonsense.  For those that don't know how big my family is..... I have 6 brothers and 4 sisters.  Total of 11 kids in a span of 20 years.  We don't know any other way than if you have a party it's going to be big and BIG it was.  

It's not too often that we're all together so of course I have to pull out the camera.

Yes we always line up in age order, even without thinking about it.  I was setting up the camera and getting everything ready for Lucas to just push the button and there was a hole for me right in my spot.  Of course most of my family is a non-touch group.... I guess not me though :)  


Here we are in a mixed up order.... we just don't look right.  Joanne has been added also, I'm not sure what we'd do without her so of course she needs to be part of this crazy family photo.


These just crack me up.  





We all have a lot to say..... well except for Brian


I think I might have said..... just take one more


We've been known for doing Jazz Hands so or course the nieces requested it again.



Here is everyone that was there.... this is all my family and there are even 22 missing.  


In-Laws included....


Just a few shot with my iPhone.  I didn't take many pictures cuz it was such a busy day.  



We had a bakery walk all day.... lots of yummy bakery items were won.


Melanie won herself a cookie and got to eat it..... shocking!!



Brother Rusty made a birthday wall hanging for Dad and Joanne.  March is winning the race.





Melanie and Andee.


This was a crazy game we played after it cooled down a bit, didn't want to be quite this close when it was so hot.  You got a card and you had to put whatever your card said onto the person to you left to whatever their card said.  Lots of giggles during this game.


Mally drew Maxwell, while Melanie hung out in her diaper.


Lots more fun was had during the day and night.  So much fun, can't wait to start planning the next one.  

No comments: